What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device by websites that you visit. They are widely used to make websites work or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the website owners.
- Analyze how our website is being used and to gather statistical information about our website traffic.
- Remember your preferences and to personalize your experience on our website.
- Provide you with targeted advertising based on your interests and online activities.
Types of Cookies We Use
There are several types of cookies used on our website:
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for our website to function properly and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually set only in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the website will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and to help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns. They remember that you have visited our website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers.
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit our website and some services and functionalities may not work.
Changes to this Policy