Opting for business incorporation in Wyoming is a highly advantageous decision for entrepreneurs. This is because the state, known as the « Equality state, » does not impose personal income tax, inventory tax, corporate income tax, or franchise tax. Moreover, Wyoming is characterized by minimal regulatory restrictions, excise tax, and hefty sales and property taxes, which makes it even more attractive for business owners. Compared to other states, Wyoming’s sales and property taxes are among the lowest.
- No personal tax, No corporate tax, No income tax, No franchise tax
- No minimum capital Contribution
- No residency or travel requirements
- Strong asset protection laws
- Privacy and anonymity
- A very low cost of doing business
- Transferability of ownership